there’s something very satisfying about buying office supplies but I’m not quite sure how to explain that feeling
the illusion of productivity
that’s it that’s the feeling
the name's Jessica. it's that simple. 17. Design & Write. Paris is where I live. I'm trying to get my writing out there so help me out by critiquing some of my work. I am the 1% & I stand for equality in all aspects. Rockstar dreams. Talk to me. Alcohol, cigarettes& weed. On the outside I am the girl you wish to be. On the inside I am your biggest fear. Fashion. Boys. Pleasure. Dreams. Lies. Music. Pain. Passion. Piercings. Tattoos. Vegeterian. Feminism. Poetry. Life. You know my name not my story. "They've promised that dreams come true but forgotten nightmares are dreams too." - Oscar Wilde -
That's about it. Muahh, bitches <3
Marsha P. Johnson
- This pioneer was a notable transgender rights activist and popular figure in New York City's gay and art scene, as well as one of the city’s best known trans women of the times. She was a leader in clashes with the police amid the Stonewall Riots.
- She was a co-founder, along with Sylvia Rivera, of Street Transvestite Action Revolutionaries (S.T.A.R.) in the 1970s, and also the “mother” of S.T.A.R. House along with Sylvia, getting together food and clothing to help support the young trans women living in the house on the lower East Side of New York.
- Once, appearing in a court the judge asked Marsha, “What does the ‘P’ stand for?”, Johnson gave her customary response “Pay it No Mind.” This phrase became her trademark.
- In July 1992, her body was found floating in the Hudson River, shortly after the 1992 Pride March. Police ruled the death a suicide, but her friends and supporters denied this, and a people’s postering campaign later declared that Johnson had earlier been harassed near the spot where her body was found. Attempts to get the police to investigate the cause of death were unsuccessful.
CANDY POPS Fashionary
Fashionary hot releases a new 2014 limited colour version “CANDY POPS” featuring 4 bright and trendy colours: Cherry, Mints, Berryblue & Lemon in celebrating this sweet and fruity summer, are the cool kit for fashion week!
With the concept of dipping cake pops in candy melts, Fashionary is dunked into the sweet color pool! Same colored tone textural covers, bookmarks thread, elastic bands and even book edges make this sketchbook collection fully dipped into summer colors! A series of photshot is inspired by the concept of Tangram.
This limited edition of Fashionary comes in A5 size (14cm X 21 cm) and womens version with the inner pages are 100 gsm vanilla paper which is suitable for writing, sketching and coloring. It has the same content as the classic Fashionary to make sure the fashion designers enjoy the handy information and at the same time the convenience of sketching in lightning speed. It is a modish yet practical accessory to color your summer look!
- Version: womens figure
- Size: 14cm (W) x 21cm (H)
- Pages: 164 pgs
- Price: US $24.90
Someone get me this
I’ll be forever grateful :p